Wee friends
Baby G loves to chew on stuff. No teeth yet but everything goes straight into the mouth! I have a little baby toy mum bought for LB that he has in bed (it is safe for babies), but I thought I'd make something similar to carry around (and for when the other one is in the wash -- it really is disgusting after a heavy drooling session). I thought it would be cute to make some for my friends who have recently had babies (hello little Sybella and Charlotte!). They are just 2 months and 4 months younger than G and homemade gifts are always the best (with no added lead!).
So here they are! I made them from an old t-shirt that no longer fits (like most of my other clothes!) and some hemp terry left over from nappy making. I pretty much followed the one we already had as a pattern. I had a Burda pattern for something similar but it seemed needlessly complicated.
Charlotte has hers already and has given it a good chew! Sybella will get hers this week.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home