Lets do lunch!
As a test, I made some lunch bags for LB from the fabric they sell at Spotlight for tablecloths. I used the pattern in Martha Stewart (you can see the spread in the pic).
What should have been an easy project was made tricky by the shiny fabric. My machine really hated sewing that stuff! All up, though, they only took about 20 minutes and about $5. I have some Cath Kidson oilcloth but I was saving that to see how they go...
Since taking the photo I realised I topstitched in the wrong place! I have since corrected it and they sit much better. But, I think I will make some smaller ones. These would be great for a full lunch but are perhaps too big for morning and afternoon tea. So, these will probably end up as my lunch bags when I go back to work in January!
1 Comments:
They look great!
Post a Comment
<< Home