Holidays
Posts will be even more erratic next week: we're going on holidays.
Tomorrow morning we'll pack up the station wagon and the two babies and head north to Crescent Head. Not my ideal destination (a very sleepy coastal village) but there's surf and grandparents to help wrangle the wee ones. I've even made a picnic meatloaf to eat on the way!
I dread holidays with babies. When LB was small (about six months) we took her on this same journey. She slept barely a wink once we arrived, waking six or seven times during the night. After a couple of nights of this we were so tired we came home again. I'm hoping baby G will take to travelling a little better.
So, we'll either be back next Saturday or sometime sooner if everything goes pearshaped! Onward family holidays!
PS: my goal is to take some beautiful family pics, especially of G. I really need some practice!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home