Chiro bills and slings
So, I have a heavy baby. Baby G is now over 9kg at 5 months old. This puts him at the top of the growth chart for boys of his age, so it's not huge -- just tough on my poor back!
Before the last c-section, the anethestist had trouble inserting the needle for the spinal block. I could sense all the staff waiting waiting for him to finish so they could do the surgery. After many attempts I was finally numb but he did say that he thought my spine was way out of alignment. Something my chiro will attest to after fortnightly visits then monthly visits after LB's birth. We're finally getting down to three-weekly visits after G, but I still get very sore after carrying him for a while.
Well, you can see why I covet this Ellaroo sling. Plus, it is absolutely beautiful and organic. What more could I want? Well, something less than a $100. It's still cheaper than the Baby Bjorns!
Pismo is my first choice, but all the designs are lovely. I'll have to hunt around to find some stuff to ebay. Actually, I do have a cheque on the way from a surfing magazine I work for, for some subbing... Then, if I ebay my Comfy Carry, I could just about get there!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home