Thursday, August 09, 2007

Anyone for lunch?

After my blog about cutting down the waste in LB's lunches, I remembered a post ages ago on the now-defunct Loobylu blog about Laptop Lunchboxes. These great little boxes have lots of different compartments for various lunch stuffs but they're super-expensive and not available here. I'm not so worried about losing them because the teachers at LB's kindy are great at finding the right person for lost gear, but $US21 for a lunchbox sounds steep. Anyhoo, I later found this site with all sorts of gear designed to make lunches less wasteful.
Some of the lunch bags are great, and I think the wraps for sandwiches are ingenius. This, in turn, reminded me of an item in Martha Stewart magazine years ago for oilcloth lunchbags. I tried to find it on the site to no avail so I'll have to dig out all my old mags and try to find it. I bought some Cath Kidson oilcloth on ebay some time ago for LB's craft table and I'm sure I have some left somewhere. It's apple green with spots and would look great with a red tie!
Maybe I should start a local site selling these types of products?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home