Rainbows
When baby G woke up this afternoon I thought we could race up to the park for a little while to get some fresh air. I rugged both kids up and grabbed a jacket and we headed out. Of course, once we got to the park it started to pour with rain. We huddled under the canopy of a picnic table for a little while to wait for it to ease. Once it did I put both kids back in the pram and raced back home again! I really wonder what people in the northern hemisphere do with kids in winter. Maybe they are braver than me and just smile through the cold and rain, otherwise their kids would be climbing the walls.
We did get to see a double rainbow at the park when the sun came out, the highlight for LB. Otherwise not much to report today. I'm pretty miserable with a cold -- it feels like the same one that keeps coming back.
One acheivement to report: I listed my maternity clothes on ebay! There are 24 items for sale. Some a groups of clothes so you can imagine how many things I had! One thing I did notice is that I take a crap picture. I will need to work on that, I think.
In other big news, my friend Justine had a baby yesterday, a girl called Sybilla Elizabeth. Isn't that a sweet name? Welcome to the world litte one! I'm sure you will be great friends with baby G.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home