Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More madness

Ok, so the car seat saga continues. I took back the booster and swapped it for a regular carseat. So far so good. Then, however, when J was about to install it in his car for LB I thought, 'maybe I should weigh her to make sure she still fits within the 8 to 18kg limit'. Of course she doesn't -- she weighs 19kg! So, back to the shop to return this seat.
At this point there's no anxiety over which seat to get. Unless we want a booster, there's only the Safe and Sound Maxirider for someone her size with the harness. She needs a different harness, but we will deal with that later!
Baby G also has a new carseat. At just over four months old he's too big for the rental capsule so he's in a rearward-facing carseat now. He's so broad he filled out the capsule, plus at over 9kg, he's too heavy for it. Why are my babies so heavy?!
In other news, I've been madly packing up my breastfeeding and maternity clothes for the ebay winners. Everything did really well, so it's definitely worth the hassle to have some extra money coming in while I'm not working.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharyn said...

That's fantastic news about your ebay sales! Well Done. All I can say is they might be big - but they're also extremely healthy and beautiful!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home