I'm baaack!
Okay, so I know I have a lousy track record when it comes to posting, but my sister's blog has inspired me to try again!
The big news since my last post is the birth of Baby G. He's almost four months now and a dream baby. Very happy and a great sleeper -- what more could a girl ask for!
I had another ridiculous birth. This time an elective c-section that ended with a serious hemaerage. Baby G also had a punctured lung so we were transferred to Randwick hospital because our hospital, Mona Vale, does not have an intensive care unit. Anyway, after a week we came home and G seems completely recovered, fingers crossed.
Unfortunately I need to now go and wake him to collect LB from preschool. I feel it's so mean to drag him from bed and out in the cold, but her kindy closes at 4pm, so we have no choice.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home