ogurt
Recently I bought a yogurt maker with the intention of making organic yogurt for LB and me and soy for J, who is intolerant to dairy. Well, so far only I have been enjoying it! I've tried two batches.
The first went down the sink: too watery and separated. The second, well, it tastes good but the texture is not righ -- a bit lumpy. I've been eating it but LB won't touch it. I'm not sure if it's because it is unsweetened or the aforementioned off-putting texture. I guess some more experiementing is in order.
If you're interested, check out this post at blog 101 Cookbooks. There's even a PDF to download to note your tasting notes. I'm thinking the UHT milk I've been using is not the best choice. I may also try a different yogurt as my starter (I have been using Jalna).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home