Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blah!

Feeling very blah today. Made the stupid mistake of weighing myself this morning. I have put on so much weight! After LB was born I very quickly got back to a similar shape to before -- I could even fit into my Calvin Klein jeans! But since stopping breastfeeding (at Christmas), going back to work at the beginning of last year (hence, limited time for walking) I've stacked on the kilos. Of course it doesn't help eating cakes all the time!
When I was pregnant in January, I had this weird morning sickness with the effect that I only felt ok when I was eating, and you can imagine the result of that. Then, when I lost the baby in February, I think I did way too much comfort eating focused on chocolate. The end result: about 7 kilos too much!
Lesson of the day: don't weigh yourself, but do take notice when all your clothes cease to fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home