Sunday, July 10, 2005

Blah!

Right now I hate just about all my clothes! I want to throw them out and start all over again. I even wish Trinny and Susannah would come and tell me how bad I look and push my boobs around a bit just so I could get that lovely cheque to buy some new things. The problem is I don't know what the buy!
I'm a big fan of nursing tops and am tempted to get some more even though I only feed LB a few times during the day now. These ones at Queen Bee are really nice. They don't look like nursing ones so you could wear them even after you stopped feeding. I've bought a couple of tops from Active Baby Care in Sweden and found the quality really good. These were great to wear last winter because I hate to let my lower back get cold. I've also bought a couple of Blissful Babes ones from Nursingwear.com.au that I like, but the cotton is much thinner, so they're probably better for summer or layering. I actually won a top from that site, so it has a warm place in my heart. (I chose Mitzi for my prize.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home