Weighty matters
After having LB I had little trouble shedding the weight I put on during pregnancy. Now, however, I think I weigh more than I did six weeks after she was born! (only a tiny bit, though!) How can this be?! I think it's probably the fact that I'm feeding her less and less... Although I do still feed her at least three times in 24 hours. You do need more calories while feeding but perhaps not as much as I'm eating... Ahem. It's probably more to do with all the cake I eat, unfortunately. LB and I are always heading off to cafes to snack on coffee (for me) and cake (for me) or raisin toast (for both of us).
A few years back I lost around 12kg on ediets but I don't really want to diet (still feeding). So I guess it's no more cake for me and back to the portion control. Oh well, it was good while it lasted!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home