Not Thursday again!
Put this down in the stupid pre-baby ideas book: working at home with a toddler... It is just not possible. I have a dream work set-up that is not working out a dream. I work at home one day (thursdays) and two days in the office.
Am I missing something? Every time I sit at my desk LB demands some attention. I still get some work done but it requires a lot of effort not to mention time-managment -- organising her day as well as giving some attention to work. I'm hoping as she gets older she'll be able to amuse herself a bit more. When she was small, I could tuck her in her baby seat and all was well. Now, we have a fully-fledged mobile personality to contend with.
Ok, nuff kvetching! It's probably because I have a cold as well. Sick, fending off an editor and wrangling a toddler is one nightmare too many!
Think I'll have to do some surfing for new pram stuff now... Or console myself with the thought that I don't have twins.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home