Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Book list

While looking for some knitting books on Amazon.co.uk for J to bring back from London in September, I found some interesting food ones for kids. At the moment I'm using up the last cubes of mashy stuff for LB but she really prefers finger food. I may have to make some vegie pancakes or patties out of the rest.
The one that really caught my eye, however, was this one on lunchboxes. It's ages until I need to make up a box for school for LB (2009, I think!) but I do make her lunch and dinner for the days I'm at work, so I've put that on my wishlist. I don't know why but I kind of dread the whole lunchbox thing. Thinking of something (and then doing it!) for five days a week! The pressure of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home