Saturday, May 07, 2005

Stairs, blech

We just got back from a visit to a newish nursery called Eden. I was looking forward to checking out the display gardens and generally getting some ideas for our sorry-looking backyard. All well and good, but the stairs! So many! No ramps! This is all bad for pram-pushing people. Luckily, my sister in law was there to help carry stroller/child up and down stairs with me. We generally had a good time, although besides the stairs (blech!), the food was only ok and the cafe service was terrible. Good coffee, though, and they did have a highchair for LB. There's a kids garden but there was a creepy-looking maintence guy in there... LB was quite taken with it, so I think older kids would like it.
LB had a 20-minute sleep in the car on the way home and she thinks that's all the nap she needs for today. I, however, have news for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home