Baby brain
My brother always tries to cause offense by claiming that women are never the same after having a baby (in a bad way, you can presume). Mostly, he claims, their brains go haywire. I do remember some pregnancy-related brain-softening -- for instance, I could never remember my pin number (still can't!). Well, yesterday J tried to claim baby brain, 14 months after the birth (yes, he was there, but shall we say not in the hot seat?). You see, he left his wallet at his parents on the way to the cafe, where he then left his keys. This meant a climb through the window to let us in and then a 40 minute round trip to collect his belongings. Oh, did I mention he also tried to say I was having a stress attack when I tried to help him ring the cafe? Ha! Baby brain, my ^(&^*&%!
Poor J! His parents gave him enough of a ribbing, so I should probably stop!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home