Pram envy
I don't know how it happened but over the last year I've really started to covet the cool prams. I've had three so far -- this isn't as bad as it sounds: one was a hand-me-down and two I bought very cheaply on ebay -- but I think that pram nirvana eludes me. My current stroller has lots of features I like, especially lightness and a reversable handle. Perhaps, if LB gets a little brother or sister, though, I might go with one of the newfangled jobbies. I saw a post this morning to this new one on Essential Baby -- a travel combo, that looks good. Designed in Australia, too. I think 11-odd kilograms is a bit heavy. My ideal pram would be 10kg or under (preferably 8kg) -- but this could be too picky for a travel system. In all, I think you need a great pram for the first 8-10 months and then a really lightweight layback stroller.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home